ICDE 2012 News Feed:
- Clarification to brochure Published: 26-03-2012
- Program brochure now available Published: 19-03-2012
- Congratulations to this year’s scholarship recipients! Published: 13-03-2012
- Additional travel information Published: 12-03-2012
- Conference program & registration information now available Published: 29-01-2012
Welcome to ICDE 2012!
The annual IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE) addresses research issues in designing, building, managing, and evaluating advanced data-intensive systems and applications. It is a leading forum for researchers, practitioners, developers, and users to explore cutting-edge ideas and to exchange techniques, tools, and experiences. We invite the submission of original research contributions and industrial papers, as well as proposals for workshops, panels, tutorials, and demonstrations.
ICDE 2012 will be held in Washington, DC, USA, April 1-5, 2012. Washington DC is the nation’s capital of USA. Washington DC is a perfect spot to ring in Spring, with famous and beautiful cherry blossoms, and is a cosmopolitan city brimming with a unique American history. The conference will be held at Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel near Regan National Airport.
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
2800 South Potomac Ave
Arlington, Virginia 22202 USA